Saturday, June 02, 2007

My 3rd Dan Belt Promotion at Family Martial Arts of Texas

Mr. Tony Brown, Master James Londonberg, and Me
Mr. Brown and I were promoted to 3rd Dan today by Master Londonberg. Master Londonberg is an incredibly gifted martial artist who is willing to give his all to help his students learn the skills, technique, and heart of a martial artist. I have enjoyed being mentored by him and have learned much.

Three 3rd Dan Instructors at FMAT. Ms. Prince, Mr. Brown, and myself. We were all promoted this month. These two are awesome to work with.

Mr. Brown has been training since age 8 and it shows. He is the current National Champion in AAU Point Sparring. He has a heart as big as he is tall and inspires many. I have yet to meet a more humble, genuine, and talented young athlete. It has been an honor training together and working with him.

Kristen Prince is my sparring partner and friend. She is a very good instructor and I have enjoyed working with her. She is so smart and is a producer of many great ideas that motivate others and teach in a positive way.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: